Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran intend to conclude a veterinary agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran intend to conclude a veterinary agreement Empty Iraq and Iran intend to conclude a veterinary agreement

Post by Rocky Wed May 29, 2019 6:37 am

Iraq and Iran intend to conclude a veterinary agreement

13:22 - 29/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The head of the Iranian Veterinary Organization Ali Reza Rafii, on Wednesday, the consensus with the Iraqi side to conclude a veterinary agreement in the near future to solve the problems in this regard. 
    Rafi said that this came during his meeting with the Iraqi veterinary delegation on the sidelines of the meeting of the World Organization for Animal Health OIE, and both sides stressed the need to issue joint health certificates on products of birds, livestock, fish, eggs and dairy products. 
    He pointed out that the meeting touched on Iran's energies in the field of health and livestock and the trade of its products and the success of Iran to control the bird flu virus. 
    The two sides agreed to exchange delegations in the coming weeks to discuss the signing of the planned agreement. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am