Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

1200 US companies are damaged and thousands of jobs lost due to Huawei's ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

1200 US companies are damaged and thousands of jobs lost due to Huawei's ban Empty 1200 US companies are damaged and thousands of jobs lost due to Huawei's ban

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 1:31 am

1200 US companies are damaged and thousands of jobs lost due to Huawei's ban

15:15 - 29/05/2019

1200 US companies are damaged and thousands of jobs lost due to Huawei's ban 25987-696x391
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Huawei's chief legal officer, Sun Lupine, told a news conference on Wednesday that Huawei's ban by the US Department of Commerce caused direct damage to more than 1,200 US companies.
    "The US government suddenly announced two weeks ago that Huawei was listed on the black list, which caused significant damage to its customers using its products and services in 170 countries. Huawei's ban also caused significant losses to more than 1.2,000 US companies with commercial links with Huawei, also had an impact on tens of thousands of jobs in the United States.
    Today, according to Bloomberg, Huawei is selling more than the Internet giants Alibaba Group Holding Ltd and Tencent Holdings Ltd.. In 2018, Huawei outperformed Apple in smart phone sales, a triumph of its technological credentials.
    The US Department of Commerce has decided to require US companies to obtain prior authorization before supplying any products to Huawei, while Google has suspended some of its transactions with Huawei because of its inclusion in the US blacklist, thus losing access to hardware and software products , Except those that have an open license from the source. Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:27 am