Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: Trump went towards a truce with Iran in order to pass the deal of the century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: Trump went towards a truce with Iran in order to pass the deal of the century Empty Al-Bishara: Trump went towards a truce with Iran in order to pass the deal of the century

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 1:42 am

Al-Bishara: Trump went towards a truce with Iran in order to pass the deal of the century

08:50 - 30/05/2019

Al-Bishara: Trump went towards a truce with Iran in order to pass the deal of the century %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A822-696x387
    Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump went to a truce with Iran in order to pass the century's deal, US political analyst Hafez al-Bishara said Thursday, noting that the United States had realized that the war would destroy its interests and destroy all capitals in the region.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the crisis between Iran and the United States began with the pressure and the pulse and the introduction of large military forces to the region, especially as America is accustomed to not reject its demands and deal with regimes without people," noting that "Trump and after him From a military arsenal to the Gulf, found that Iran was not affected by what it offered and insisted not to negotiate with the United States did not stop the export of oil did not enter the war, and thus Trump realized Iran's power in front of him.
    "Trump's advisers have a full vision of the war with Iran, saying that the war will cost 4 trillion dollars and destroy the region's capitals with Iranian missiles, destroy US bases in the region and threaten the future of Trump and his party in America, prompting the president to change his tone. Towards Iran, as it seeks to pass the deal of the century in a calm atmosphere. "
    "Trump will resort to soft warfare and economic pressure on Iran as Washington continues to pursue negotiations with Tehran through mediators, including Switzerland, Iraq and Japan," he said. Ending / 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm