Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China and Russia will sign two important joint documents

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China and Russia will sign two important joint documents Empty China and Russia will sign two important joint documents

Post by rocky on Thu 30 May 2019, 6:06 am

China and Russia will sign two important joint documents

09:55 - 30/05/2019

China and Russia will sign two important joint documents %D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%87%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%8A
Information / Baghdad .. 
Deputy Chinese Foreign Minister, Zhang Han Huai, Russia and China will be published two statements during the political planned visit by Chinese President, Xi Jinping, to Russia at the beginning of June. 
"During the visit, the presidents of the two countries will sign and publish two important joint documents," Zhang Han Huai told reporters. The first is the statement on the Russian-Chinese relations, which will set the overall plan for the development of cooperation between the two countries. " 
The second document would deal with questions of international strategic stability. 
"This document will reflect the adherence of Russia and China to the principles of multilateralism and common response to the challenges of strategic security and to strengthen the joint position and resolve in strategic cooperation in vital issues of strategic security," he said.
The two sides are also expected to sign a number of agreements on bilateral cooperation in various areas outside politics. 
Chinese President Xi Jinping will pay an official visit to Russia from June 5 to 7, and will also take part in the International Economic Forum in St. Petersburg.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Feb 2020, 5:22 am