Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four US soldiers wounded in car bombing in Kabul

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Four US soldiers wounded in car bombing in Kabul Empty Four US soldiers wounded in car bombing in Kabul

Post by rocky Fri 31 May 2019, 6:37 am

Four US soldiers wounded in car bombing in Kabul

Four US soldiers wounded in car bombing in Kabul Oror

2019/05/31 14:04

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News  ) - Follow - up / step Press , Afghan officials reported that a car bomb targeting aUS convoy in the capital Kabul on Friday, wounding four American soldiers and the fall of a number of victims in the second attack , the city witnessed within two days. 

The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, which came a day after an organization claimed responsibility for a suicide attack

There are other details about the wounding of four American soldiers in a car bomb explosion in Kabul and the agency Stepa Press.

Note: The content entitled (Four American Soldiers Injured by a Car Bomb in Kabul) was published first on the Stepa Press website. The encyclopedia of this news day is not covered in any way. 
You can see the details of this address (four American soldiers injured by a car bomb in Kabul) through the original source of any site (step Press).

http://www.steppress.net/?p=7769

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 12:47 pm