Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Parliamentary Finance: Absence of strict conditions behind the reluctance of borrowers to pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Special Parliamentary Finance: Absence of strict conditions behind the reluctance of borrowers to pa Empty Special Parliamentary Finance: Absence of strict conditions behind the reluctance of borrowers to pa

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2019, 2:51 am

[size=32]Special Parliamentary Finance: Absence of strict conditions behind the reluctance of borrowers to pay their debts[/size]

[rtl]656 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]

[rtl]"The reluctance of borrowers to pay their debts under the strict conditions of the banks," a member of the Finance Committee MP Abdelhadi Mohan said on Thursday.[/rtl]

[rtl]Mohan said in an exclusive interview for "Trend Press" that "the conditions on the loans provided are uniform guarantees in all banks and be either a mortgage or guarantee the guarantee of an employee or guarantee companies or certain shares."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "many borrowers played for the payment of their debts of amounts, which amounted to one billion Iraqi dinars in some banks because of the lack of strict conditions on borrowing during the past period," noting that "these conditions do not harm if they serve the public interest and guarantees the amounts allocated "He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]On Tuesday, Rafidain Bank decided to grant loans of up to 50 million dinars to finance the owners of laboratories and medical facilities to guarantee the pledge of property provided by the borrower for the bank, "noting that" the bank also gives the amount of 25 million dinars to the owners of laboratories and medical facilities with the guarantee of employee sponsor A civil servant of the state and local authorities paid their salaries with the bank. "[/rtl]

[rtl]A number of laboratory and medical speculators questioned the terms of the "50" loan and called it "impossibility".[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:06 pm