Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab countries that declared Eid on Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab countries that declared Eid on Tuesday Empty Arab countries that declared Eid on Tuesday

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2019, 3:00 am

[size=32][rtl]Arab countries that declared Eid on Tuesday[/rtl]

June 4, 2019

[/size]
    Arab countries that declared Eid on Tuesday RCeJf
    NICOSIA (AFP) - Religious authorities in several Arab countries announced Monday that Tuesday is the first day of Eid al-Fitr in 2019, the first day of Shawwal in 1440 AH.
    "A number of witnesses confirmed the vision of the crescent of Shawwal, which means that Monday is the last day of Ramadan this year," the Saudi Supreme Court said.
    "Tuesday is the day of Eid al-Fitr this year," she said in a statement.
    For its part, the UAE also announced that "Tuesday, 4 June 2019 is the month of Shawwal and the first day of Eid Al Fitr."
    Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Algeria, the Ifta House of the Sunni community in Lebanon and the Sunni Endowment in Iraq, announced Tuesday that it was the first day of Eid al-Fitr.
    On the other hand, the Egyptian House of Fatwa announced that it was not possible to see the crescent of Shawwal, noting that Tuesday is the completion of the month of Ramadan, so Wednesday is the first day of Eid al-Fitr.
    The first days of Eid in Syria, Jordan, the Palestinian territories and Libya are also on Wednesday.
    On the other hand, the authorities in Morocco and Oman announced a survey of the crescent of Shawwal on Tuesday.
    In Tunisia, the Grand Mufti of the Republic announced that Wednesday is the first day of the feast, although the Tunisian government has set the holiday of Eid al-Fitr on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
    For its part, the Shiite religious authorities in Lebanon did not announce their position on seeing the Crescent of Shawwal until now.

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 1:00 am