Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia gives up the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia gives up the dollar Empty Russia gives up the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:19 am

Russia gives up the dollar

16:30 - 06/06/2019

Russia gives up the dollar %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-1-696x464
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of the Russian Central Bank, Alvira Nabielina, confirmed that the central bank continues to work on diversifying its reserves, gradually moving away from the dollar.
    "The growth of the Russian economy slowed down in 2014-2015 after the imposition of Western sanctions, and this had a negative impact on the country's reserves, which fell to 356 billion dollars," Nabielina told the Nikkei newspaper on Thursday.
    "But reserves have recovered, to currently $ 490 billion, and we are currently diversifying reserves for use in different economic and geopolitical conditions," she said.
    She stressed that moving away from the dollar is one of the most important points of the policy of the Russian Central at the moment, noting that Russia is increasing the share of the yuan and the euro and gold in the reserves gradually at the expense of the dollar.
    The size of the reserves allows the Russian government to maintain financial stability in the country, expected reserves will soon reach the level of half a trillion dollars. Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm