Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures under nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures under nuclear deal Empty Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures under nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 3:31 am

Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures under nuclear deal Logo2  Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures 
    under nuclear deal

Iran: 60-day deadline without results means new measures under nuclear deal 15555

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that "the 60-day deadline for the signatories of the nuclear agreement without results will mean new measures by the parties within the framework of the agreement."
    Zarif said that "the expiration of the 60-day deadline without results means new measures within the framework of the nuclear agreement," pointing out that "Europe is not in a position to criticize Iran both within the framework of the nuclear agreement or outside," and stressed that "the Europeans to re-economic relations with Iran to normal, "according to the agency" Mehr "Iran.
    "European policies in the Middle East have only brought destruction," he said. "Some countries in Europe are still selling Saudi arms to bomb Yemen, and the Europeans have allowed some countries in the region to commit crimes."
    On the visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Tehran, Zarif said, "We will inform the Japanese prime minister of our views on the calls for negotiations." Trump's calls for negotiations are false and can not be negotiated under pressure.
    "We will explain to the Japanese prime minister that the American economic war is a kind of terrorism and that to change the current situation, Trump should end the economic war against Tehran," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 am