Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do

Lobo
    Lobo

Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do Empty Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:01 pm

Holiday Inn Accepts IQD..Click on Link..Click on Currency T​ab...Scroll to the IQD... USE THIS LINK -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When you go to the currency tab and go down to IQD it changes the rate from dollars to DINAR.  I called reservations and they take all cards - and THEY TAKE DINAR.  

How can this be unless they are international, would need to be on the Forex to know the daily exchange rate - the CBI still shows the program rate for Monday.  PRAY WE ARE CLOSE

hi hi hi

Last edited by Lobo on Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : linik didn't take - trying again)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do Empty Re: Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do

Post by mochasmom Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:16 pm

I would ask them how long they have been doing this and how can they do it
    Lobo
    Lobo

Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do Empty Re: Holiday Inn Accepts IQD - Colorado Springs, CO - I called reservations & YES they do

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:25 pm

Sound like a great idea, here is the number - 

Holiday Inn Reservations - Reservations [url=tel:1 877 865 6578]1 877 865 6578[/url]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm

Means nothing in my HO..
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Sun 09 Jun 2019, 7:49 pm

Big gamble on the owner/franchisee’s part IMHO.  If they are doing that I’m sure there is a bit of a markup on it.  Probably better off using good ol’ USD
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 2:52 am

Holiday Inn is  international probably takes all cards, can"t believe thier walking around with iraqi dinar, isn"t there so much you can bring into our country for travel, how much dinar to pay for a room verses US dollar
    don't think its any different than taking money from any other country

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:24 am