Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Energy Minister: Russia is the only country that has not yet taken a decision on extending the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi Energy Minister: Russia is the only country that has not yet taken a decision on extending the Empty Saudi Energy Minister: Russia is the only country that has not yet taken a decision on extending the

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 7:46 am

Saudi Energy Minister: Russia is the only country that has not yet taken a decision on extending the OPEC agreement

Saudi - Saudi Energy Minister: Russia is the only country that has not yet taken a decision on extending the 15587

Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said Russia was the only remaining oil exporter to have yet to decide on the need to extend the global production agreement between OPEC and its allies until the end of the year.
    Al-Falih said from Moscow today that he and his Russian counterpart Alexander Novak may have a last chance to discuss the deal this month at the G20 meeting in Japan before OPEC and its allies hold a meeting on production policy in Vienna.
    Al-Falih said Saudi Aramco had offered to join Russian gas company Novatek in the LNG project in the Arctic, and he hoped Novatech would agree to Aramco's offer.
    He also said that Aramco is also considering natural gas liquefied natural gas projects for Russian giants Rosneft and Gazprom and that it may be interested in investing in Russia's CIBOR Petrochemical Company.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:35 am