Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:40 am

[size=32]Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Abadi will replace him[/size]
     Monday June 10, 2019 at 15:01 pm (215 Views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Former Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji has confirmed the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in the coming days.

"I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will resign soon and Abbadi will be his successor, and this is a matter of course and is over," Araji said.
    This talk comes in conjunction with many statements by politicians and spokesmen on behalf of the political blocs on the intention of Abdul Mahdi to resign after failing to complete the cabinet cab and the end of the file of the administration acting according to constitutional times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Re: Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by wciappetta Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:18 am

I'll wager this is close to being the truth...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Re: Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by jbowhunter Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:31 am

Is that quicker than “soon”?
    azareus wrote:Coming Days LOL
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 11 Jun 2019, 1:45 pm

Coming up on a Constitutional deadline for whatever that's worth. I'd guess that near the end of the month changes will take place. I think Abadi will wind up taking over.... Just a guess...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:33 pm

And when he takes over...July..and our RV?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 12 Jun 2019, 5:12 am

I don't think it would long after...

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 12 Jun 2019, 7:45 am

I would say soon but you know...thanks Ward!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:16 pm