Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including nuclear control. The Cabinet takes several decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Including nuclear control. The Cabinet takes several decisions Empty Including nuclear control. The Cabinet takes several decisions

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2019, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/06/11 12:07:25

[rtl]The Cabinet approved on Tuesday a draft law on the acquisition of land and orchards in the basic design of the city of Baghdad and municipalities, which was presented again to the Council of Ministers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Council of Ministers discussed in its ordinary session many issues and issued the necessary decisions thereon, in addition to the draft law of acquisition and approved the draft law of the Faculty of Air Force and draft law of the College of Maritime.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Council of Ministers also approved the draft law of the National Authority for Nuclear, Radiological, Chemical and Biological Control, which was presented again to the Council of Ministers, as well as the approval of the draft law of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention of the International Hydrographic Organization as amended.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm