Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Our relations with the United States are deteriorating and moving from bad to worse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Our relations with the United States are deteriorating and moving from bad to worse Empty Putin: Our relations with the United States are deteriorating and moving from bad to worse

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:40 am

Putin: Our relations with the United States are deteriorating and moving from bad to worse

08:48 - 13/06/2019

Putin: Our relations with the United States are deteriorating and moving from bad to worse %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-696x377
    Baghdad
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday relations between Russia and the United States were deteriorating and moving from bad to worse.
    "Our relationship with Washington is deteriorating and moving from bad to worse," Putin said in an interview with Russian television channel Mirallam.
    Putin said that "the current US administration has taken in recent years dozens of resolutions on sanctions against Russia."
    He expressed his hope that Russia and the United States will succeed in finding constructive solutions in the global economy during the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, on the 28th and 29th of this month.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am