Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Qaddu: Abdul-Mahdi put himself in trouble with the positions of the Agency and coalitions of frag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Qaddu: Abdul-Mahdi put himself in trouble with the positions of the Agency and coalitions of frag Empty Al-Qaddu: Abdul-Mahdi put himself in trouble with the positions of the Agency and coalitions of frag

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:02 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Qaddu: Abdul-Mahdi put himself in trouble with the positions of the Agency and coalitions of fragile blocs[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the Fatah Alliance, Haneen al-Qaddu, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, put himself in trouble with the termination of the management of positions by proxy, while describing the alliances of the blocks, including the conquest of the "fragile".
    [size=45]"The technocrats and freelancers do not understand what they mean, and there must be specific criteria for selecting competencies," he said in a program broadcasted by Al-Furat satellite channel. "There is no country in the world that places a person in a sensitive place without supporting Of a particular party. " 
    "The application of the paragraph 30 June is difficult, because we are not committed to the Constitution and the laws in force and there are compliments and thoughts, and all legal articles do not," he said, "because of the circumstances hastened the process of forming the government. apply". 
    "In the light of the conflicts we have not been able to complete the cab, how can we finish 4,000 degrees of functional proxy within two weeks to complete the government of Abdul Mahdi and its proxy administration is impossible."
    He pointed out that "the provincial council exceeded its legal period by two years and we still have forms to nominate names to complete the cab and there is a major conflict between the blocks on positions and Abdul Mahdi put himself in trouble when he agreed on Article 58 of the budget for the budgets of regions and provinces," stressing that "all programs are mere promises The current ministers are supported by the political blocs and not technocrats. " 
    He pointed out that "the ministers are chosen according to sectarian loyalties and autonomous regions," adding that "Abdul-Mahdi pays great attention to the influential blocs at the expense of minorities and can not reach him as his predecessor, Haider Abadi, and there are those who force me to arm Abdul Mahdi. 
    Al-Qaddo said that "Abdul-Mahdi sent a clear message to the blocks to fill the void in the positions of the Agency before June 30, and that if not submitted will fill it," noting that "all parliamentary blocs are fragile alliances based on certain interests."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:44 am