Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Issawi: The policy of exclusion and marginalization is rooted and the file of the Agency's posts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Issawi: The policy of exclusion and marginalization is rooted and the file of the Agency's posts  Empty Al-Issawi: The policy of exclusion and marginalization is rooted and the file of the Agency's posts

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2019, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Al-Issawi: The policy of exclusion and marginalization is rooted and the file of the Agency's posts is more complex than the ministries
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] June 15, 2019[/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD: Sumer News The deputy of Anbar province, Faleh al-Issawi, Saturday, that the policy of exclusion and marginalization rooted in the country for years, while noting the difficulty of resolving the file of positions of the Agency. Issawi said in a press interview, "The resolution of the positions of the Agency is harder than the resolution of the ministries vacant for many and not to reach agreements on them," noting that "the presence of one party manages more than 85 percent of the positions." "The policy of exclusion and marginalization has been rooted for years in the country," he said, declining to "transfer radioactive materials to Anbar province categorically." A document from the Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) reported the transfer of radioactive waste from Basra to its landfill in Anbar, sparking anger among environmental activists, local officials and parliamentarians who warned about the environmental and health effects of those wastes.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Apr 2024, 8:34 pm