Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two sources: OPEC proposes July 1-2 as the date of its next meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two sources: OPEC proposes July 1-2 as the date of its next meeting Empty Two sources: OPEC proposes July 1-2 as the date of its next meeting

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 2:20 am

Two sources: OPEC proposes July 1-2 as the date of its next meeting

Two sources: OPEC proposes July 1-2 as the date of its next meeting 11170

LONDON (Reuters) - OPEC has again proposed a change in the dates of its next meeting to July 1 and 2, with Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia not a member of the group agreeing to compromise so far, two familiar sources said.
    Previous proposals included the date of the meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to be followed by a meeting with non-OPEC allies on July 25 and 26 and on November 11 and 12.
    "Those proposals still require approval," one source said.
    The new proposal comes after a letter from Venezuela, which holds the current chairmanship of the organization, another source said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:14 am