Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A crucial meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs before the vote on the completion of the cab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A crucial meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs before the vote on the completion of the cab   Empty A crucial meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs before the vote on the completion of the cab

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2019, 1:56 am

A crucial meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs before the vote on the completion of the cab  

08:22 - 22/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP revealed the alliance of the conquest of Hamidi Charter, Saturday, a meeting of the heads of parliamentary blocs before the vote on Marshehi four ministries, likely to vote on the candidates of the ministries of justice and education and leave the candidates for the Interior and Defense for the coming sessions.
    Hamidi said in a statement to the "information" that "a crucial meeting between the presidencies of the political blocs will be held at ten in the morning ahead of the convening of the session allocated to pass the rest of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    "The meeting between the heads of blocs will end the differences between them before starting to vote on four ministries and the completion of the government," likely "to vote on the candidates of the Ministries of Justice and Education and keep the candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior to the next meetings."
    "Al-Hamdi said that" the Fatah Alliance authorized Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to choose the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without reference to the orders of the supreme authority. " Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:27 am