Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament meets with the chairmen of the committees to discuss the completion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament meets with the chairmen of the committees to discuss the completion Empty The Presidency of the Parliament meets with the chairmen of the committees to discuss the completion

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2019, 3:19 am

The Presidency of the Parliament meets with the chairmen of the committees to discuss the completion of the ministries and the presentation of legislation on the agenda

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... The Presidency of the Council of Representatives held on Saturday, a meeting with the heads of parliamentary committees to discuss four issues, most notably vacant ministries.

A statement of the Information Department of the House of Representatives, "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives held today, a meeting of the heads of parliamentary committees in the Constitutional Hall of the House of Representatives."

He added that "the meeting comes to present the existing legislation on the agenda of the meetings and accelerate the completion of voting on draft laws and proposals that have been read a second reading."

He pointed out that "the meeting will address the completion of the ministerial cabin, and discuss the latest developments on the political arena and on the agenda of the meetings during the coming period."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:04 am