Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE ECONOMISTS ASSOCIATION ACCUSES SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RASHID AND RAFIDAIN BANKS OF FORGERY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

employees - THE ECONOMISTS ASSOCIATION ACCUSES SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RASHID AND RAFIDAIN BANKS OF FORGERY Empty THE ECONOMISTS ASSOCIATION ACCUSES SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RASHID AND RAFIDAIN BANKS OF FORGERY

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2019, 3:31 am

THE ECONOMISTS ASSOCIATION ACCUSES SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RASHID AND RAFIDAIN BANKS OF FORGERY AND CIRCUMVENTING LAWS
    Wednesday, 26 June 2019 10:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    The deputy chairman of the Iraqi Economists Association in the name of Jameel, said Wednesday that some employees of the Bank of rational and Rafidain deliberately fraud in banking transactions and circumventing banking laws.
    Jamil said in a statement to the NNC that "fighting corruption needs an integrated approach, and government banks need to apply electronic governance and transparency in banking work and eliminate red tape and bureaucracy and facilitate the matter to citizens and reduce the complexities, including the urgency in the loan and the health of the breasts, Citizen to resort to irregular methods. "
    He added that "some employees in the bank Rashid and Rafidin deliberately fraud in banking transactions and circumvent the laws," noting that "the solution of this problem by the government, and it must come to the right person in the right place through the competencies in government banks."
    The Iraqi banking sector suffers from the low level of services provided, due to the absence of effective activities for the development of this sector for years. In addition, the security and political conditions contributed to the deterioration of the economic situation and affected by the result of that banking sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm