Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
ahill
chouchou
wciappetta
Rocky
8 posters

Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo Empty Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 am

[size=36]Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates for special positions to Parliament[/size]

Political | 12:13 - 27/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad Mawazine News 
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the names of candidates for positions of special grades, including the Governor of the Central Bank to the House of Representatives after the approval of the Council of Ministers. And obtained / Mawazin News /, a document issued by Abdul-Mahdi and addressed to the parliament, which included that he was nominated Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of Governor of the Central Bank, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohamed Abdel-Mahdi Mohamed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry. 
    is over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo Empty In the document .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates for special grades to parliament to vot

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:39 am

[rtl]

In the document .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates for special grades to parliament to vote on them

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2019/6/27 8:44 • 262 times read[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the names of candidates for positions of special grades, including the Governor of the Central Bank to the House of Representatives after the approval of the Council of Ministers. 
    Al-Furat News, received a copy of a document issued by Abdul-Mahdi and addressed to the parliament, which included the nomination of Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of central bank governor, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohamed Abdel-Mahdi Mohamed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry. "

[/rtl]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

special - Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo Empty Re: Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:53 am

BOOM! ….See they intend to change the CBI gov.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    chouchou
    chouchou

special - Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo Empty Re: Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates fo

Post by chouchou Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:16 am

Wow. They have been talking about it for so long.......
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:59 pm

You say   ....Boom......

I have completely lost faith in the dinar  being revalued in my lifetime.

Bought a bunch in 2006  .... I think my grandchildren will have fun wall papering 
    my walls .
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Yes this was something Duck said was needed, yrs ago..everything does seem to be coming together now
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:18 pm

ahill wrote:You say   ....Boom......

I have completely lost faith in the dinar  being revalued in my lifetime.

Bought a bunch in 2006  .... I think my grandchildren will have fun wall papering 
    my walls .

ha, You'll be fine pretty soon...  BOOM! drunk bought a bunch in '05 I'm planning spending some....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:27 pm

From your lips to their ears..its about time!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Calm down everybody - this is happening - the CBI governor Alalak was give the position of VP of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund and to be the President in the next session - this was announce last April.  Nothing bad, we are at the end of the current legislative session - June 30 - Mahdi said the people would receive purchasing power during this legislative session - I believe we will see a revalue and be going to the bank very soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]news-04252019[url=https://www.bing.com/search?q=new governor of the arab monetary fund&qs=ds&form=QBRE#][/url]
    Apr 25, 2019 · It is noteworthy that the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Ali Alalak, on Thursday, for the post of Vice-President of the Council for the new session and the President in the next session.

-------- DON'T FORGET THE GOI NEEDED TO VOTE ON 4 MINISTERS - THEY DID THAT LAST SATURDAY - DID WE KNOW ABOUT IT - NO - ONLY ONE LEFT TO BE VOTED ON WAS THAT OF MINISTER OF EDUCATION - once these new people are voted and sworn in, the GOI is complete - I suggest we all get the champagne chilling -  flower

Abdul Mahdi sends the name of the candidate of education and the names of candidates for the special grades of parliament

While the second document that he was nominated Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of Governor of the Central Bank, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohammed Abdul Mahdi Mohammed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry.

annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Thanks  everyone for all the info.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am