Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 BILLS ON THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH PENDING LEGISLATION IN PARLIAMENT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

5 BILLS ON THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH PENDING LEGISLATION IN PARLIAMENT Empty 5 BILLS ON THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH PENDING LEGISLATION IN PARLIAMENT

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2019, 3:43 am

5 BILLS ON THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH PENDING LEGISLATION IN PARLIAMENT
    Thursday, 27 June 2019 11:07 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    The Health and Environment Committee of the parliamentary, on Thursday, the existence of projects 5 special laws of the Ministry of Health waiting for legislation during the meetings of the Council, while the statement that these laws are important and affect the lives of citizens.
    "The committee has the health insurance law and the law number 6 for the year 2000, the health system, the human organs law, the health professions law and the medical union law are all awaiting legislation by the parliament," committee member Ghayeb al-Amiri told NNC.
    He added that "these laws belong to the Ministry of Health and affect the lives of citizens, especially the law of health insurance, which will serve all the Iraqi people."
    A report on the Web site "Arab Weekly" on Sunday, the departure of 20 thousand doctors to the deaf during the past 15 years because of the lack of adequate protection for health workers and the escalation of revenge attacks and tribal interventions.
    While the draft law of health insurance is a big problem, and passed by years of coating in the House of Representatives, because of disagreement on the method of deduction, in addition to the existence of two similar laws submitted by the Ministry of Health and the Parliamentary Health Committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm