Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coalition of Iraqi forces calls on the government to deal firmly with anyone trying to harm Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - The coalition of Iraqi forces calls on the government to deal firmly with anyone trying to harm Iraq Empty The coalition of Iraqi forces calls on the government to deal firmly with anyone trying to harm Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:23 am

The coalition of Iraqi forces calls on the government to deal firmly with anyone trying to harm Iraq's diplomatic relations

•  28 June 2019

•  7:36 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The coalition of Iraqi forces called on the government to deal firmly with anyone who tries or seeks to sabotage Iraq's diplomatic relations Gulf, Arab and international, or works to frustrate the efforts of the three presidencies and political leaders to restore the status of Iraq at all levels.
    The Coalition condemned the attack on the headquarters of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Baghdad yesterday evening, expressing regret for the exploitation of the right of peaceful demonstration to harm the reputation of Iraq's foreign and try to block the strengthening of Iraq's relations with the Arab, regional and international environment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:51 am