Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy demanding compensation for women in special grades after being marginalized by the cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - A deputy demanding compensation for women in special grades after being marginalized by the cabinet Empty A deputy demanding compensation for women in special grades after being marginalized by the cabinet

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 am

A deputy demanding compensation for women in special grades after being marginalized by the cabinet

10:22 - 29/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    MP on the coalition forces Zaytun al-Dulaimi, Saturday, the political blocs to consider the mirror in its representation in the special grades after she deliberately evaded representation in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , usually neglecting the role of women to participate in the portfolios of the Ministry of the decline of democracy. 
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement that the observer for the political process from 2005 until now, there is a clear decline in the absence of the role of the mirror in the decision-making political cycle after another until the situation reached its absence completely in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 
    She added that "the absence of women is a dangerous indicator of the decline of democracy adopted by the permanent constitution of the country," calling on the government and political blocs to "compensate the mirror and their representation in the special grades, especially in independent bodies." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am