Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haifa Al-Amin is participating in the WPL Women's Political Leaders Summit in Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Haifa Al-Amin is participating in the WPL Women's Political Leaders Summit in Japan Empty Haifa Al-Amin is participating in the WPL Women's Political Leaders Summit in Japan

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:52 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Haifa Al-Amin is participating in the WPL Women's Political Leaders Summit in Japan[/size]

[size=45]MP Saboun Al-Ameen, MP Vican Sabri Akrawi, participated in the representation of Iraq and Iraqi women at the WPL Women's Political Leaders Summit held in Japan for three days, in the presence of 300 leading figures from around the world.
    [size=45]The Secretary pointed to the distinguished presence of the Arab countries, where the experiences of the participating countries and the role of women in sustainable development were presented and the recommendations of the WPL 2019 will be presented at the G20 summit, which will take place two days later and put them before their responsibilities on important topics concerning women including education, health and sport, Murder, rape and physical violence in conflict zones and in States that continue to discriminate against women and the importance of their participation in decision-making at the national and global levels.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm