Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy excluded the passage of the candidate of education: tomorrow's session will be allocated to v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy excluded the passage of the candidate of education: tomorrow's session will be allocated to v Empty Deputy excluded the passage of the candidate of education: tomorrow's session will be allocated to v

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:22 pm

Deputy excluded the passage of the candidate of education: tomorrow's session will be allocated to vote on the extension of the legislative term

17:21 - 01/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Fadel Jaber, on Monday, pass the candidate of the Ministry of Education in a meeting on Tuesday, between the session will be allocated to vote on extending the life of the second legislative term.
    Jaber said in a statement to the information that the curriculum vitae of the education candidate did not reach the prime minister to the House of Representatives so far and is unlikely to pass through Tuesday's session, pointing out that "the decision of the Ministry of Education candidate will be in the coming sessions."
    He added that "the meeting on Tuesday will be allocated to vote on extending the life of the second legislative term of the House of Representatives," noting that "the Ministry of Education will be resolved before the end of the second legislative term."
    The Fatah Alliance called on Sunday for the nomination of an independent figure for the post of Ministry of Education, leaving the option to Abdul-Mahdi exclusively after the parliament rejected three candidates for the post, stressing the existence of a parliamentary consensus on the selection of an independent person to the ministry.
    The MP for the coalition forces Zaytun al-Dulaimi, Sunday, that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not send the name of a new candidate for the Ministry of Education, noting the existence of a dispute on the body entrusted with the nomination by the majority of deputies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 6:04 am