Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AMBIGUITY SURROUNDS THE FILE OF SPECIAL GRADES IN THE ABSENCE OF "BALANCE"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - AMBIGUITY SURROUNDS THE FILE OF SPECIAL GRADES IN THE ABSENCE OF "BALANCE" Empty AMBIGUITY SURROUNDS THE FILE OF SPECIAL GRADES IN THE ABSENCE OF "BALANCE"

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 2:11 am

AMBIGUITY SURROUNDS THE FILE OF SPECIAL GRADES IN THE ABSENCE OF "BALANCE"
    Tuesday, 2 July 2019 10:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    Announced the MP for the province of Nineveh Mahasen Saadoun, the arrival of six names of special grades and through a "mysterious mechanism."
    Al-Saadoun said in a statement to "Al-Sharqiya channel", followed by the National Information Center (NNC), that "so far only six names have reached the special grades."
    She added that the mechanism in which the names were "vague", noting that "the government is not serious in providing the names of special grades and do not take into account balance."
    "The quotas concentrated in most positions."
    It is noteworthy that the "special grades" consist of the agents of ministries and directors-general and ambassadors and heads of independent bodies and military leaders, where the Council of Ministers to choose that the House of Representatives to decide their order.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm