Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches "full-time salary" at the beginning of next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches "full-time salary" at the beginning of next week Empty Labor launches "full-time salary" at the beginning of next week

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:49 am

[size=30]Labor launches "full-time salary" at the beginning of next week[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 03/07/2019 10:32 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdul-Zaman announced the completion of the procedures for the launch of a new batch of full-time salary for former recipients and recipients for the first time this year in Baghdad and the provinces starting on Sunday, 7/7/2019.
    The minister said, according to a statement of the ministry, received by the Covenant, on Wednesday, that "the grant of salary will be electronically to the beneficiaries of the salary of the full-time within the province of Baghdad holders of the MasterCard card issued by the Rafidain and Rashid Bank either beneficiaries who have not issued a master card will be disbursed In accordance with the mechanism determined by the department in each province, noting that the salary is the maturity of three months is April, May and June 510 thousand dinars per beneficiary.
    In the same context, the statement referred to the administrative deputy of the head of the Commission Ali Jafar al-Hilo, saying that "the receipt of manual salary for those who have not issued a master card is in the presence of the designated only without the need to review the disabled, accompanied by the original documents of the parties appointed and disabled."
    He added that "the names will be announced by hand payment in the form of meals through the website and the official pages of the Ministry and the official body of the page, the rest of the provinces will take each section to   announce the names of beneficiaries of his own according to the mechanism that suits him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm