Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(CB)THE MASTER CARD GOES BACK TO THE FACADE. PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SIGNALS A NEW "IMBALANCE"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - (CB)THE MASTER CARD GOES BACK TO THE FACADE. PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SIGNALS A NEW "IMBALANCE" Empty (CB)THE MASTER CARD GOES BACK TO THE FACADE. PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SIGNALS A NEW "IMBALANCE"

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:04 am

THE MASTER CARD GOES BACK TO THE FACADE. PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SIGNALS A NEW "IMBALANCE"
    Wednesday, 3 July 2019 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    The Chairman of the Finance Committee of Parliament Haytham Jubouri, on Wednesday, the formation of an investigative committee on the electronic payment file "Master Card", because of a "defect" in the granting of leave and the mechanism of work with the Central Bank.
    Al-Jubouri told the National News Center (NNC) that "the parliamentary finance has made a mistake in the mechanism of granting licenses to the electronic payment card (Master Card), and also detected imbalance in dealing directly with the Central Bank," noting that "the company MasterCard must deal with banks and not through the Central Bank "He said.
    Jabouri stressed the need to "verify the security of information transmitted within the Central Bank and this is our task and we will form an investigative committee on this," noting that "the commission of Master Card taken from the employee and the cardholder is expensive and need to be reviewed."
    Corruption is the most important challenge facing citizens, while successive governments have stressed since 2003 the need to fight it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am