Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tribes reject a decision to Abdul Mahdi: His goal to establish an Iraqi Revolutionary Guard

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tribes reject a decision to Abdul Mahdi: His goal to establish an Iraqi Revolutionary Guard Empty Tribes reject a decision to Abdul Mahdi: His goal to establish an Iraqi Revolutionary Guard

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:04 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Tribes reject a decision to Abdul Mahdi: His goal to establish an Iraqi Revolutionary Guard[/size]

[size=45]The spokesman for the Arab tribes in the disputed areas Muzahim al-Hewitt, on Tuesday, that their tribes refuse to join the popular crowd to the security system, calling to be held accountable for "what they have done to the Sunni Arabs."
    [size=45]"The Arab tribes refuse to include the popular crowd in the security system," he said. "The decision of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi is an individual decision and he has no right to make such decisions before they are held accountable for their crimes."[/size]
    [size=45]"Abdul Mahdi's decision was a crime against Sunni Arabs and nationalities of religions and sects. Adel Abdul Mahdi was supposed to hold the militias accountable for their crimes against the Sunni Arabs and the territories it occupied, rather than honor them."[/size]

[size=45]"The decision of Abdul Mahdi to include the militias in the security system is a result of the fear of targeting the US on the sites of armed factions, which is the establishment of Revolutionary Guards Iranian-Iranian."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the seriousness of the armed factions will be stronger than before, and should not be granted freedom again to return to practice their crimes under the cover of the security system," and called on "the United Nations and the US side to intervene to prevent the inclusion of militias in the security system."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:15 am