Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Morshedi: Corruption is rooted in communications and its minister will be questioned within parliame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Morshedi: Corruption is rooted in communications and its minister will be questioned within parliame Empty Morshedi: Corruption is rooted in communications and its minister will be questioned within parliame

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2019, 2:00 am

Morshedi: Corruption is rooted in communications and its minister will be questioned within parliament

09:31 - 04/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Minister of Communications, Asaad al-Morshedi, on Thursday blamed Minister of Communications Naim al-Rubaie for the deterioration of telecommunications and Internet services. He pointed out that corruption is rooted in the Ministry of Communications and the parliament will question more than one minister, one of them the minister of communications.
    "The minister of communications has a lot of files and notes, as his performance is unconvincing, in addition to that the political blocs are not satisfied with his work in the ministry, but Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] insisted on the submission and the ministry" .
    He added that "many of the files are the responsibility of the Minister of Communications, especially related to the smuggling of Internet capacity and poor communication service and fictional contracts that did not result in any improvement in services," noting that "the many claims and meetings with the Minister of Communications to improve services, In this area, but the reality is different from what the citizen hopes. "
    Al-Morshedi explained that "corruption is great in the Ministry of Communications and its joints. It gives companies and money to maintain their services and lack of accountability for poor service, and therefore the Minister of Communications will be questioned in the next few days. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:34 am