Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning approves the construction of 668 housing units north of Falluja

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning approves the construction of 668 housing units north of Falluja Empty Planning approves the construction of 668 housing units north of Falluja

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2019, 1:24 am

Planning approves the construction of 668 housing units north of Falluja

16:30 - 06/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ...
    On the other hand, the deputy governor of Fallujah in Anbar province, Issa Sayer al-Issawi, announced on Saturday the approval of the Ministry of Planning to establish more housing units to help solve the housing crisis.
    "The Ministry of Planning has seen the plan of the local government of Anbar, which aims to increase the number of housing units in the district of Fallujah and other cities of Anbar, as part of the efforts of the concerned bodies and with the support of the United Nations and the Fund to support the reconstruction of liberated areas to eliminate the housing crisis" .
    He added that "the Ministry of Planning approved the establishment of a residential complex project comprising 668 housing units in areas north of the city of Fallujah, a modern model and service after the completion of life in a move is the first of its kind since the liberation of the cities of the province."
    He pointed out that "the project also contributes to the operation of a large number of unemployed because the establishment of such projects will have a positive return to revive the economic reality of the city."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:46 pm