Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sijeri threatens to reveal the names of the "Mafias" that promote the re-election of the chairman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sijeri threatens to reveal the names of the "Mafias" that promote the re-election of the chairman Empty Al-Sijeri threatens to reveal the names of the "Mafias" that promote the re-election of the chairman

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Sijeri threatens to reveal the names of the "Mafias" that promote the re-election of the chairmanship of the Integrity Commission

July 8, 2019 - 10:35 PM 
    Number of readings: 15 ━ Section: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / step Press
    The head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Ali al-Sijeri on Monday revealed the existence of a "corruption mafia" that is promoting the re-election of the presidency of the committee, while threatening to reveal the names of these "mafias".
    "The corruption mafia is promoting the re-election of the head of the committee and selling it to a corrupt party in accordance with a multimillion-dollar deal to keep us away from its presidency, even though we have a majority of votes in an electoral atmosphere dominated by democratic atmosphere and freedom of choice," he said in a press release. The terror that hit these corrupt people when we win, and they are afraid that they will escape the punishment for their open corruption if their suspicious deal has been committed. "
    He called on al-Sijri, the religious authority and the sons of Iraq to "support the deputies and personalities that work to detect corrupt and corrupt and prevent the passage of their deals, which would continue the series of corruption and the signing of deals and stealing the people's money by imposing their will on all joints and regulatory bodies, which means to fight their plans and not promote Iraq wounded and recover Rights of his children ".
    "The corruption mafia is holding meetings and secret meetings in an attempt to re-election of the Presidency of the Integrity Commission in the largest deal to buy them and disclose the names of those involved and those who do not wish to activate the role of integrity and supervisory committees in the detection of corruption and spoilers and those involved in corruption deals.
    Al-Sajri continued, "I appeal to our people and to the honorable authority that the parliament has read peace be upon him, because it is the last hope of the honorable and the two national in the sole and last regulatory body, which is being manipulated to sell it for the corruption of corruption. To say the details and then throw this heavy burden on the wise reference to take what is appropriate to what is happening in the fate of the people and the fate of the poor and needy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:27 am