Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of branches in China, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of branches in China, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of branches in China, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 2:17 am

The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of branches in China, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi
    Views   212 
    Publication date       09/07/2019 07:17 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Iraqi Trade Bank (BTI ) launched its plan Sunday to boost its revenues from unilateral and international business. "The plan includes an expansion of the bank's operations, including the opening of new representations in China, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, where the bank's revenue from foreign transactions is expected to increase to 30 percent of total imports," Faisal Al-Hamas, director of the bank, told the National Economic Network. The end of the next three years. " It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Trade Bank contributes 80% of the official Iraqi trade with other countries, with a capital of 30 billion dollars. The Iraqi Bank of Commerce, on Sunday, its plan to enhance its revenues from individual businesses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:36 pm