Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants  Empty Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants

Post by rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 7:03 am

Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants  AAzUY2S
Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants

Julio Rosas
2 hrs ago

Two Marines charged with attempting to transport undocumented immigrants  AAE2SL6© Provided by MediaDC: Washington Newspaper Publishing Company, Inc.
Two active-duty U.S. Marines are being charged with attempting to violate immigration laws after they were allegedly caught with three illegal immigrants in their car near the U.S.-Mexico border.

Two border patrol agents made the discovery after tracking footprints believed to have belonged to illegal immigrants seven miles north of the border near Tecate, California. The agents then found a black vehicle with the five people inside, according to the criminal complaint.

When they were placed under arrest, Byron Darnell Law II, the driver, informed the officers he was a Marine stationed at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton. Law said the passenger, David Javier Salazar-Quintero, was the mastermind behind the effort.

Law said Salazar approached him the night before and asked if he wanted to make $1,000 for picking up the immigrants in Jacumba, California. Salazar was being guided by cellphone from an unknown number in Mexico. The Marines picked one immigrant and dropped him off at a McDonald's parking lot to hand him off to another person. They were not paid for that trip.

The number called again on the night of their arrests and said they would be paid for both nights in cash. They picked up the three illegal immigrants near a Jacumba Hot Springs exit on I-8.

Salazar maintains it was Law who introduced him to the smuggling operation.

A Camp Pendleton spokesperson told NBC 7 San Diego that their command is “aware of the charges facing Lance Cpl. Law and Lance Cpl. Salazar-Quintero” and that they will “continue to cooperate fully with the investigative efforts into this matter.”

The Lance Corporals are riflemen assigned to 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/two-marines-charged-with-attempting-to-transport-undocumented-immigrants/ar-AAE2Vsc?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2022, 4:38 pm