Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Muthanna: political parties hamper the opening of the port of Gemayma with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Deputy for Muthanna: political parties hamper the opening of the port of Gemayma with Saudi Arabia Empty Deputy for Muthanna: political parties hamper the opening of the port of Gemayma with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 3:33 am

Deputy for Muthanna: political parties hamper the opening of the port of Gemayma with Saudi Arabia

11:14 - 10/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The MP accused Muthanna province of Falah al-Ziyadi on Wednesday of political parties he did not name as "obstructing" the opening of Al-Jamayma port with Saudi Arabia, pointing out that these authorities seek to keep the province under the poverty line. 
    Al-Zayadi said in a statement that "there are political parties that put obstacles to prevent the opening of the port of Jamima border with Saudi Arabia, as it will revive the province materially and economically," noting that "these authorities seek to keep the province of poverty and political blocs." . 
    Al-Ziadi, who was governor of Muthanna, called for the need to "activate the government program and develop a strategy to increase financial allocations for the province to lift it out of poverty." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:24 am