Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Siemens acquires $ 310 million deal for Maysan power plant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Siemens acquires $ 310 million deal for Maysan power plant Empty Siemens acquires $ 310 million deal for Maysan power plant

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2019, 2:23 am

Siemens acquires $ 310 million deal for Maysan power plant

15:30 - 10/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ...
    Siemens has received a request for the supply of key components and long-term power generation services for the 8 MW Maysan power plant in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "The Chinese construction company Citic Construction Limited has awarded the contract worth 280 million euros (about $ 310 million) to Siemens Germany," the Siemens website said in a report.
    "The independent energy project is expected to provide the first power supply by March 2021, where the plant will provide sufficient power to meet the needs of more than three million Iraqis, with the support of the industrial sector as well," she said.
    "The company will supply the plant with SGT5-4000F gas turbines, 1SST5-4000 steam turbines, three SGen5-2000H generators, SPPA-T3000 control systems, transformers and related electrical equipment and gas fuel system," he added.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is undergoing an economic transformation, and with the country embarking on a series of ambitious infrastructure projects, efficient and reliable electricity will be necessary to support this development," said Siemens Chief Executive Officer Dietmar Searsdorfer .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 am