Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

... an economist reveals to the "information" monthly losses of Iraq by Internet smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

... an economist reveals to the "information" monthly losses of Iraq by Internet smuggling Empty ... an economist reveals to the "information" monthly losses of Iraq by Internet smuggling

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2019, 2:01 am

... an economist reveals to the "information" monthly losses of Iraq by Internet smuggling

20:44 - 13/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The economic expert, Mushtaq Hasnawi, Saturday, the loss of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] due to the smuggling of Internet capacity by 11 million dinars per month.
    "The smuggling of the Internet from northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is continuing, especially in the province of Sulaymaniyah," he said. "The investigation committees in the Ministry of Communications documented the smuggling operations, but the smuggling company was not held accountable."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi Organization for Measuring the quality of communications confirmed that the statements of the Minister of Communications on the loss of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3.5 million dollars a month is not true and the fact that the losses more than this amount, amounting to 11 million dollars."
    He pointed out that "there is a parliamentary tendency to dismiss the Minister of Communications for failing to manage the ministry and its inability to stop the smuggling of Internet capacity."
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been talk of Internet problems and poor service for weeks. A youth group launched a campaign to pressure the Ministry of Communications to improve the service. Ending 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:55 am