Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi: the post of Minister of Education did not come out of the blocks, "the Sunni component"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi: the post of Minister of Education did not come out of the blocks, "the Sunni component" Empty Halabousi: the post of Minister of Education did not come out of the blocks, "the Sunni component"

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2019, 2:04 am

Halabousi: the post of Minister of Education did not come out of the blocks, "the Sunni component"

08:50 - 14/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    deputy of the coalition of Iraqi forces, Hibt Halbusi, Sunday, that the post of Minister of Education did not come out of the blocks of the Sunni component, pointing out that there is a group of candidates were submitted to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to choose one and submit it to parliament for the purpose of voting on it . 
    "The position of the minister of education is the share of (the Sunni component) and did not depart from this component and will be in the coming days to resolve the file in full," Halaboussi said in a statement. 
    He added that "Abdul Mahdi has a lot of candidates who were presented by the blocks of the component mentioned, where he will choose one of them and submit it to the parliament to vote on it."
    "Halaboussi said that" information about the arrival of the (Halbusi) on the post of Minister of Education is incorrect, "pointing out that" the file will be resolved in the next few days by choosing one of the candidates who were given to Abdul Mahdi. " Ending / 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm