Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The resumption of parliamentary sessions linked agreement on the budget.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The resumption of parliamentary sessions linked agreement on the budget. Empty The resumption of parliamentary sessions linked agreement on the budget.

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Apr 2014, 4:14 am

Confirmed the decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi, Saturday, that the resumption of parliamentary sessions linked to the agreement of the political blocs on the budget, as pointed out that in case of failure to reach an agreement on the budget will be held those meetings after the House of Representatives election. Khalidi said "Alsumaria News", "Parliament form in its previous quadripartite committee, headed by First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Qusay al-Suhail to reach an agreement to resolve differences and problems relating to the draft federal budget for 2014 between the political blocs and the governments of the center and the region." He said al-Khalidi that "the resumption of meetings of the Council of Representatives linked agreement blocs and the governments of the center and the region to be reading the budget bill second reading of the draft federal budget and then approved in another session," adding that "in the event of failure to reach agreement between the blocks and the Quartet will resume meetings of the parliament after elections House of Representatives scheduled thirtieth of this April. " Khalidi pointed out that "some of the political blocs have used the draft budget propaganda campaign was ill through delayed or approval inside the parliament building." The President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, in (April 6, 2014), the postponement of the parliamentary session of the 17th until further notice, attributing the cause to a lack of quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2024, 3:50 pm