Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for wisdom: US pressure delayed announcement of the results of the investigation with the far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for wisdom: US pressure delayed announcement of the results of the investigation with the far Empty Deputy for wisdom: US pressure delayed announcement of the results of the investigation with the far

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2019, 2:54 am

Deputy for wisdom: US pressure delayed announcement of the results of the investigation with the farmer

10:41 - 15/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The deputy of the wisdom movement Asaad al-Morshedi said on Monday that American pressure delayed the announcement of the results of the investigation with Anbar's chief of operations Mahmoud al-Falahi, who is involved in the dialogue with US intelligence, warning of attempts to acquit the farmer. 
    Al-Morshedi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the real commission charged with investigating the peasant scandal was greatly delayed by the American pressure," noting that "prolonging the investigation period is longer than delaying to announce the real results." 
    He added that "the information we have indicates the existence of pressure on the acquittal of farmers," and called on the committee charged with "investigating the commander of Anbar operations Mahmoud al-Falahi show the results of the investigation as soon as possible." 
    The MP for the Fatah alliance, Mohamed Karim called in a statement to (Information) / on Sunday, the commander of the armed forces, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the Supreme Committee formed to investigate with the commander of Anbar operations Mahmoud al-Falahi to speed up the meeting arrested the US intelligence agent before escaping outside the country. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:37 pm