The publication of the media office of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the summary of the weekly conference of the Prime Minister stated:
- The Council of Ministers has made an amendment to the Population Census Law which will take place next year, and there are serious preparations for it.
- We have followed the issue of payment of dues of farmers for the wheat crop, and we are working to pay these amounts, has achieved an unprecedented level of production in the wheat crop this year, and this is a good opening for the development of agriculture in Iraq.
- We will pay special attention to agriculture and farmers, and we will support farmers through the purchase of grain crops at the prices of the state, which are very encouraging prices to fall under the greed and exploitation of brokers.
- The arrival of officials from brotherly, friendly and neighboring countries to Iraq has become almost a daily affair.
- We found great optimism through our meeting with officials of Siemens, who stressed that Iraq will emerge from the electricity crisis during the coming period.
- We progress in the field of electricity production, and we reached 19 thousand megawatts, which is a large number for last year, and there is significant progress in production and we have a clear way to solve the issue of electricity, which was a major obstacle before.
- The Anti-Corruption Council decided to limit the sale of black oil company Sumo, and this is important in which to provide hundreds of millions of dollars to the Iraqi treasury and to follow up some of the corruption found in this file.
- Iraq is supportive of the Palestinian cause as always, and we received an important document from the State of Palestine on land in Nablus dedicated to the martyrs of Iraq in Palestine, a valuable gift showing the mixing of blood in the defense of Palestine.
- We received the President of the Kurdistan government, Mr. Barzani, and talked about a series of outstanding things, and we found a sincere desire to resolve the problems, and we confirm that the existence of good intentions and the common desire to discuss these issues in the spirit of Iraq and full national fully depends on the Constitution is the right framework, Through which all issues are discussed.
- The three presidencies confirmed the support of the Diwani order, which we have issued concerning the organization of the situation of the Popular Army fighters, and we immediately began to implement this, and we found cooperation by the popular crowd factions in its application.
- The majority of the popular popular factions consider the Diwani order to regulate the situation of the popular crowd fighters as a good thing. They support it and declared it. Some reservations were issued by some factions. We believe that there is a desire to respect the prestige and authority of the state.
- The Diwani order for the popular crowd is a measure to protect the martyrs and fighters of the popular crowd, protect the armed forces and protect the Iraqi security and the Iraqi state, and many factions of the popular crowd began to close their headquarters, and follow our actions in front.
- Iraq needs housing units, statistics and figures that we hear about the great need for these units are inaccurate and may need to be reviewed.
We do not have a say in the candidates. In the end, the House of Representatives will vote because it includes different political groups and forces.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]