Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement of the disbursement of free lecturers in a new Directorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement of the disbursement of free lecturers in a new Directorate Empty Announcement of the disbursement of free lecturers in a new Directorate

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:42 am

[size=45][size=41]Announcement of the disbursement of free lecturers in a new Directorate[/size]

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Falah al-Jazairi, on Thursday, the disbursement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the third Karkh education of 1341 lecturers, noting that the Ministry of Finance also launched the wages of lecturers free to raise the second Karkh.
    The Algerian said in a statement, "The Directorate of Education Karkh III began to pay the salaries of free lecturers."
    He noted that "the exchange process came after several communications received by the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to obtain its approval in the light of its continuing assurances to ensure their rights in recognition of their voluntary efforts throughout the years of service."
    He added that "the distribution of funds was in the Department of Finance of the Directorate of the region of Kadhimiya Holy, calling all lecturers named in the lists attached from the Ministry of Finance and the province of Baghdad, the 1341 lecturers who issued orders for appointment and direct for 2017 and 2018, Personal documents and support from the school where the lecturer works. "
    He pointed out that "the lecturers who did not appear names, will be re-calculated the cost of their salaries from the date of their inception."
    In the same context .. The Algerian said that "the Ministry of Finance launched the wages of lecturers free to raise the second Karkh also," noting that "the budget department informed the province to launch the amount of one billion and three million dinars to the lecturers of the second Karkh education of 1184 covered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:54 am