Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanna: We told the government not to accept special grade candidates for meals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Kanna: We told the government not to accept special grade candidates for meals Empty Kanna: We told the government not to accept special grade candidates for meals

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 5:40 am

Kanna: We told the government not to accept special grade candidates for meals

12:21 - 18/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Rafidain bloc in the House of Representatives Yonada Kanna, on Thursday, that the heads of blocs agreed to refuse to receive candidates for special grades in the form of meals and was informed of the government decision to reject an official letter from the Presidency of Parliament.
    He said in a statement to the information that "the heads of blocs agreed to send the government the full names of candidates for the special grades of the Council and not in the form of meals," noting that "the government received an official letter addressed by the presidency of the Council confirms the decision to reject."
    He added that "the decision of the heads of the blocks to receive the full names will explain the share of each block or component on the entitlement to those grades," explaining that "the sessions will be devoted to discuss the law to amend the law of the provincial councils." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:29 am