Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is stabilizing after growing speculation about a further cut in US interest rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is stabilizing after growing speculation about a further cut in US interest rates Empty The dollar is stabilizing after growing speculation about a further cut in US interest rates

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:43 am

The dollar is stabilizing after growing speculation about a further cut in US interest rates

17:59 - 19/07/2019

The dollar is stabilizing after growing speculation about a further cut in US interest rates %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x369
    Information / follow up ..
    The US dollar recovered slightly in early trading on Monday, after it tumbled strongly after comments favoring monetary easing from a key policy maker boosted expectations of a major cut in US interest rates this month.
    At a central bank conference on Thursday, Federal Reserve Chairman John Williams called for proactive measures to avoid dealing with inflation and very low interest rates.
    That pushed the dollar lower before recovering slightly after the Federal Reserve's representative in New York later said Williams' remarks were academic and not about the immediate direction of politics.
    The investors considered Williams' comments as well as separate remarks made by Federal Reserve Vice President Richard Clarida as another indicator of the central bank's direction towards monetary easing, paving the way for a significant interest rate cut by the end of the month.
    The euro was down 0.2% at $ 1.1261 but remained high within its weekly range as investors awaited the ECB meeting next week.
    The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback against a basket of 6 currencies, rose to a two-week low of 96.648 at 96.855.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:14 am