Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel raises alert in anticipation of targeting its ships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel raises alert in anticipation of targeting its ships Empty Israel raises alert in anticipation of targeting its ships

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:59 am

Israel raises alert in anticipation of targeting its ships

10:40 - 21/07/2019

Israel raises alert in anticipation of targeting its ships Three_Saar_5_Class_Missile_Corvettes_Going_For_a_Cruise-678x381
    The 
    Israeli occupation forces are taking new measures following the seizure of the British tanker by Iran in anticipation of targeting Israeli ships, commercial and military, or those on its way to Israel. 
    According to the newspaper, the occupying state is taking various steps to confront "threats" of this kind in the sea and the various shipping routes, close to and far from Israel. 
    The newspaper revealed that an Israeli security team, recently met, stressed that Iran has become an important player in various international waters and regional, both in the Gulf region or in the Middle East as a whole. 
    During the meeting of the crew, which did not disclose specific details, the possibility of forming Iran was raisedA threat to Israeli naval vessels and means of transport in straits across the Red Sea. 
    It was decided recently, according to the Israeli newspaper, to erect a barrier in the military port of Eilat, against boats and water bicycles, in order to fortify and guard ships anchored in the port. The decision came because of the Israeli need to prevent the entry of ships and civilian boats in Eilat to the military port and also in the light of tension in the Gulf. 
    The Israeli security assessment calls for the possibility of carrying out operations against Israeli targets, including by water bicycles or speedboats, and turning these possibilities into a potential threat and threat. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:16 am