Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ'S DEVELOPMENT CENTER: WHAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THE BUILDING OF THE CENTRAL BANK RAISES QUESTIONS .

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ'S DEVELOPMENT CENTER: WHAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THE BUILDING OF THE CENTRAL BANK RAISES QUESTIONS . Empty IRAQ'S DEVELOPMENT CENTER: WHAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THE BUILDING OF THE CENTRAL BANK RAISES QUESTIONS .

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2019, 2:33 am

IRAQ'S DEVELOPMENT CENTER: WHAT WAS ALLOCATED TO THE BUILDING OF THE CENTRAL BANK RAISES QUESTIONS .. THERE IS FINANCIAL CORRUPTION
    Tuesday, 23 July 2019 10:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / National Center for Expertise (NNC) 
    A member of the Iraqi Center for Legal Development Abtahal al-Ghazi said on Monday that the investigations opened on suspicions of corruption of the Central Bank were only formality. 
    Al-Ghazi said in a televised interview to "Tigris channel", "We asked to disclose the identity of banks as they become funding the influential," indicating that "the currency sale involves tax evasion and financial corruption."

She pointed out that "the funds allocated to the building of the Central Bank raises questions about the beneficiaries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:00 am