Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives is the "first brick" to bring Iraq back to a world map that has been ab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives is the "first brick" to bring Iraq back to a world map that has been ab Empty The House of Representatives is the "first brick" to bring Iraq back to a world map that has been ab

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]The House of Representatives is the "first brick" to bring Iraq back to a world map that has been absent for years
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 24, 2019 - 6:14[/ltr]

Baghdad / Sumer News The Director General of the Iraqi Ports Company Sabah Abdul Hussein, on Wednesday, that the House of Representatives is studying a law that would hold Iraq to the map of global maritime transport, pointing out that this represents the "right step". Abdul Hussein said in a press statement that "Iraqi ports have witnessed during the current period the development of entry and exit of goods and increase the import and export of crude oil through ports," noting that "there are some obstacles that are linked to the organization of work between the actors operating in the ports as well as the absence of legislation to control and give A supreme port authority to regulate its work ". He explained that "there is a partnership with a number of international companies operating in Iraqi ports," pointing out that "there is competition between land, air and sea ports, so some try to undermine the reputation of ports." He stressed that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:51 am