Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the suspension of the 737 Max

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the suspension of the 737 Max Empty Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the suspension of the 737 Max

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2019, 3:36 am

Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the suspension of the 737 Max

Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the suspension of the 737 Max 16423

Economy News _ Baghdad

08:21 25-07-2019 
    Boeing has the biggest quarterly loss in its history due to the shutdown of the Boeing 737 Max 
     Print 
    Boeing announced its biggest quarterly loss of nearly $ 3 billion, with the company suffering from a longer-than-expected suspension of its best aircraft Best Selling 737 Max.
     The world's largest maker of aircraft has unveiled a new delay in the broad-bodied 777X aircraft program, where engine problems caused by General Electric delayed the first take-off to 2020, while Boeing warned of further potential delays.
     Boeing chief executive Dennis Moylenberg said in a telephone conference after announcing the quarterly results that the company was considering further reductions in the production of the 737 Max.
     The total cost of the 737-megabyte crisis exceeded the $ 8 billion mark after Boeing unveiled last week $ 4.9 billion in expenses, including compensation it would pay airlines for delayed deliveries.
     Boeing's net loss in the first full quarter since the commercial flights of the aircraft was 737 Max 2.94 billion dollars, compared with a profit of 2.20 billion dollars a year ago.
     Sales fell 35 percent to $ 15.75 billion, below the median forecast of $ 18.55 billion, according to Reventiv data.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am