Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the 2020 budget include functional grades?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the 2020 budget include functional grades? Empty Will the 2020 budget include functional grades?

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm

Will the 2020 budget include functional grades?

15:50 - 28/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary planning committee, Sunday, the possibility of providing grades within the draft federal budget law for the year 2020.
    The committee member Raed Fahmi said in a statement to the "Information", "The budget 2020 will include limited degrees of employment in certain ministerial positions and will be those grades according to technical need and competence," pointing out that "the state departments are experiencing a significant functional decline and current time".
    He added that "the unemployment crisis will not solve the allocation of 50 thousand degrees of functional because the graduates exceeded the number of thousands," noting that "the Planning Committee will discuss with the government to find ministerial sites to allocate grades and resolve part of the unemployment crisis."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday that there is a large deficit in the budget of 2020 up to 72 trillion dinars effective, after a year described prosperity, his deficit was 27 trillion speculative compared to what awaits him next year. End 25 T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:28 am